Tuesday, December 07, 2004

He

Never feeling wanted I walked alone,
Through a choreographed life with those unknown.
Searching for love in anyone who'd surrender,
For just a day or maybe forever it wouldn't matter as long as we're together.
Always have I sacrificed my morals and values?
settling for second best,
Until one day I discovered me,
Now I'll never settle for less.
For I am a woman whose heart runs deep as the ocean
A woman filled with love and devotion.
To share with another my life my passion,
I search and I wait in the right form of fashion.
Never again will I feel unwanted or alone,
For I have found my one true love,
And He sits at the Throne.

4 Comments:

Blogger dulce445bryana said...

Free no obligation life insurance quote. Not for you, for your loved ones.

August 28, 2005 at 8:49 PM  
Blogger mattmartin56798471 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://www.juicyfruiter.blogspot.com

February 10, 2006 at 12:13 AM  
Blogger eddyprice2487339146 said...

hey, I just got a free $500.00 Gift Card. you can redeem yours at Abercrombie & Fitch All you have to do to get yours is Click Here to get a $500 free gift card for your backtoschool wardrobe

October 4, 2006 at 2:32 AM  
Blogger N. R. Williams said...

Wonderful.
Nancy
N. R. Williams, The Treasures of Carmelidrium, Special .99 through April 30

March 14, 2011 at 11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home